118 Terry St. – Deck Fire

This 8/16/10 fire was caused by unattended grilling on a wooden deck. The resident was cooking meat in a smoker on his wooden deck. He was inside the residence when he saw the deck on fire. The deck was old and extremely dry. The smoker was old and the bottom rusted through allowing the hot […]

Mothers Day Brush Fires May 2008

Some pictures form the massive Mothers Day Brush Fires, May 2008.

Sherwood Ave – April 2009, Mutual Aid for Satellite Beach FD.

Cat Cay Fire

Uncle Bob’s Storage July 2007

Lansing Island July 2006